- Last year, out of total enrolled 530 school-going children, 345 received 1st division and 140 got 2nd division. This is a remarkable feat knowing that children enrolled at HK are the invisible backbenchers who do not match with the learning level of rest of the class. Furthermore, 140 non-school-goers and absentia students started going to school and participating in other school activities.
- 15 ex-H.K. students ( now studying in 12th and higher classes) have stayed back with the family and joined hands to assist us as volunteers to teach the kids.
- In the past eight years more than 5000 people have used this platform to play a vital role in the cause of holistic education. professionals from various fields have volunteered from the city for personality development and for imparting vocational expertise.
- In the past five years we have taught basic reading, writing an d aarithmaticto 160 mothers.
- We have staged five major theatre and drama productions and 14 skits and street plays all around the city in the past 5 years.
- Hamari Kaksha team has trained hundreds of teachers under various teacher training programs held by Education Department as well as private institutes.
- Many of the pass outs of Hamari-Kaksha have got employed in retail and sale industries.
- Women associated with Hamari-Kaksha have been trained in stitching and embroidery and other crafts and have become self sufficient.